6.7.10

JOY

Last year, I became an Aunt for the first time. I was so excited but even then, I don't think I anticipated the love I was going to have for this little girl. I think about all the wonderful Aunt's that I had in my life and wonder if they felt the same way about me when I came into this world.


I love babysitting her. I love playing with her. I love reading to her. I LOVE taking pictures of her. I love when she spends the night and love in the morning when she wakes up and is so happy to see me. I love watching Austin with her. I love when she says my name. I love her.

As my life has been up and down this past year, I could always count on her to put a smile on my face. Pure joy. It has been amazing to watch her grow and learn and to try and teach her new things. With new eyes to this world, there are so many little things that are eye catching to her. Little things I never notice. She has the entire family wrapped around her finger and constantly battling for her attention. The gratitude we must all have for her in our lives is overwhelming.



I love every second of being her Aunt and being able to spoil her like crazy. The experiences have helped me patiently wait for when it is my turn to have my own little one. But for right now, Sadie Jae brings me so much joy and I love being Auntie Lisa.

No comments: