It's a BOY!
We found out on Friday that we are having a boy and we are so excited!! I actually had my 18 week ultrasound booked for later this month but I was having some complications and the doctor sent me for an emergency ultrasound to make sure everything was okay (which it was). Austin was there and while they were looking at the baby he asked if they could tell what we were having at this point and the Ultrasound Tech said she would try and lucky for us he was giving us some pretty clear pictures!
I'm still trying to process that we actually know what we're having now because I wasn't expecting to know for another couple weeks. Austin wanted a boy so bad and he could barely contain his excitement! Both his family and my mom knew right away that it was a boy when Austin called them haha. I'm a little concerned with what all his uncle's will teach him but I cannot wait to have a son!
I finally feel like I've gotten my energy back and just started feeling pretty good but for some reason weeks 12 - 16 were terrible for me. I was so sick and super dizzy which made work really fun to go to but it seems to have passed (knock on wood).
I still can't feel him move which is really frustrating for a worry wart like me but boy is he active. I've had three ultrasounds since I was 10 weeks and every time he is moving around like crazy! If this is any indication on how active he will be, I am in for a treat!
Now the shopping and name discussions begin...
I know, it's a little graphic but I think it's so funny how obvious it is that he is a boy! Haha.
8.7.12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you both, and even more excited that you're starting to feel better! Let me know what you want for a nursery, I'll sew anything you want! You'd better take me up on it too :)
Lisa!! So happy for you guys and that Austins's dream came true! Can't wait to meet this guy!! And take Jen up on that!
Post a Comment