What a brat. At least he makes me laugh during the whole process. :)
29.5.11
I Just Want A Picture
Austin absolutely hates anything to do with pictures. I love taking pictures and want to always capture the memories. It's probably my fault he dislikes pictures so much because I always want to take pictures and always want multiple pictures taken to make sure we get a good one. Drives him nuts! It's like pulling teeth to even get him to agree to a picture now, then he just acts goofy with different poses, and finally he will take it somewhat seriously and look at the camera. This is the result...
What a brat. At least he makes me laugh during the whole process. :)
What a brat. At least he makes me laugh during the whole process. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are cute pictures!!! He may not cooperate but they turned out pretty cute!!
that's hilarious! If you ask me, you did capture the moment! These are funny!
Your hair is SO long! Beautiful!
I think they are cute too!
Post a Comment