My brother Brad came home from his mission this week and we are thrilled to have him home! He has changed but he’s still the same Brad. My mom was so excited to have him back and I can’t believe two years has gone by! Mostly because my life hasn’t really changed much since he left. Haha. He is coming home to a lot of changes though so hopefully he will adjust okay. Welcome Home Brad!
2.5.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's so fun watching Elders come home!! So excited for your famiy!! What a fun time! You guys are a cute family!
thats a cute family photo.
What and awesome family! So exciting to have another family member come home!!! I'm sure you're loving! I would say congrats, but it sounds a little over-board...hahahah
Yay Brad, a job well done! You all look great!
Post a Comment