27.5.10

I Don't Even Care That It's Snowing Outside...

I'm in such a good mood today.

Why?

Because So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight and I can barely contain my EXCITEMENT!!! Remember my last post about this show?

http://austinandlisagough.blogspot.com/2009/12/sytycd-thoughts.html

There are changes. This season on SYTYCD has brought back previous contestants as the All Stars and will be partnered up with this year's contestants. As my friend Kyle put it, "It's like Dancing With The So You Think Can Dance Stars". I LOVE the idea! I'm still not clear on the details of the overall process but I am excited to find out. I also LOVE who they are bringing back. They just happen to be a lot of my favourites!!! Like my girl Allison Holker from Season 2 (my all time fav!).

I am actually willing to take credit for a lot of the changes that they made this season. We are back to the normal Summer schedule, Mary Murphy is no more and Mia Michaels is back. (Thank goodness!) All points I discussed in my rant. (I'm pretty sure Nigel read it.)

Anyway, this season is looking pretty promising and I am going to love all two hours of tonight's episode!

1 comment:

BEN and BRIT said...

I know! I'm excited for this season too! I can't forget when we were roomies and you taught me Britney Spears dances. Haha. Good times.