10.5.10
Big News
No I am not pregnant (for some reason that is what everyone first thinks). My mom got ENGAGED on Saturday to Grant Clayton!! He is a really great guy and has handled our family very well. She is so beyond excited and was flashing her ring (she calls it her "bling") all day! They have been dating for about a year now and have now decided to take it to the next level. There is no date yet but it will be this summer for sure. Brad had a lot to take in yesterday when he called for Mother's Day but I know he wants my mom to be happy! And happy she is!! Here are some pictures I took of them when they told us the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
such exciting news! i am so glad that your mom is so happy. she deserves it!
That is so exciting! Your mom is such a wonderful person and I couldn't be more happy for a more deserving family!
That is EXCITING news!! Levi and I are both happy for your mom and the rest of your family!! Tell her congrats from us!! :)
How exciting!!! Beautiful Bling! Congrats!
Congrats to your mom! She looks so happy!
That is so exciting! Congrats to your family! Your mom helped you plan your wedding, now you can help her plan hers! SO FUN! Go Marg!
That is awesome. She looks so happy! Tell her congratulations for me!
Aww these are great photos, I am so excited for them. I almost thought you were announcing you were pregnant, and then I remembered you clarifying that yesterday, hahaha!
Yay! That is awesome. She looks so so happy. Congratulations to her and your family!
Woohoo congrats to your mom and the fam. Your mom looks amazing by the way. Let me know when she sets the date.
lisa! ..
found your blog through kate and pehrson's
hope you are doing well!
i'm happy for your mom
/nathan (tasha's bro)
Post a Comment