15.3.10

Minute To Win It

There's a new show on called Minute To Win It where contestants perform ten tasks to win a million dollars. Most of the tasks involve household items so we did what anyone watching the show would do...see if we could do it!

Johnny Applestack: Contestant must stack five apples one on top of the other. Once completed, the structure must remain freestanding for three seconds.










Don't Blow the Joker: A standard deck of playing cards is balanced on top of the neck of a glass soda bottle. Contestant must use his/her mouth to blow the cards off the bottle. However, the bottom card must remain balanced on the bottle









The cards one is really tricky!! Can't wait to see what next week's episode brings...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks super fun! You guys are awesome!

Jen Low said...

Dave was just telling me about this show last night. We should have a "minute to win it" party!

Alise said...

SOOO fun!! just gave me a few ideas for things to do while we are bored in the apartment haha.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that show!!I was getting so into it!! I should try some of these things at home too!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that you guys do them at home! Love it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, I have never heard of that show... I love Austin's expression beside his towers of apples, lol! Sorry we've missed you guys this passed weekend, things got a little crazy around here. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Unknown said...

Shoot, im logged in as Jason, but that above comment was Suzanne :)