6.5.09

I feel left out...

So... I’m not too sure what I’m doing starting a blog, but I began to feel left out with all the people that had one. I was never fond of the idea of having my own blog but I loved reading my friends blogs and sometimes creeping on other blogs of people I may not have known. I’m going to try it out even though I think mine and Austin’s lives are not too exciting right now. A lot of my friends started a blog after they got married and Austin and I have been married for over a year now so that's old news. Then I noticed friends starting a blog after they had a baby. Well, Austin and I are not in that category either so we’ll see how this goes. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Alise said...

and i couldnt be happier that you started a blog!!! i LOVE it!!!