
This is where I work; at Landmark Homes as a Sales Associate. I have always loved looking at Showhomes growing up with my mom and in my spare time, I look up different floor plans that I like. I didn’t feel qualified for this job when I applied for it but I was called in for a couple interviews and was asked to join the company! I was so excited to learn more about the home industry and to get some sales experience. I also was quite proud of myself for getting this job all on my own; without the help of Lyle (who usually finds work for me) or any other sort of networking. I did it all on my own. I was partnered up with an awesome Area Sales Manager and fell in love with the job! The hours are different because the Showhomes need to be open when most people aren’t working but its given me time to work out and do other things in the morning before work and I don’t drive during rush hour which is AWESOME!
This is where Austin is doing his internship. I actually did my internship at the same place so Mr. Lyle Tomie has really helped both of us finish our schooling! The company brings people up from Mexico to Canada to work since there are many jobs available up here. The timing right now is a little unfortunate due to the outbreak of the Swine Flu, but Austin has done really well at this company and has been able to be involved in quite a bit. The best part of it all?? He will be graduated in August!! YEAH!! It is such a great feeling knowing that we will both be done school early on in our marriage. Once he is done we’re trying to plan a vacation to celebrate our graduations! Any suggestions???

9 comments:
Vacation suggestions hmmm. I love planning fake vacations, so much suggestion will be very over-the-top.
As soon as Dave and I are able (who knows when that will be) I really really want to do the whole all inclusive Sandals beach resort vacay. Maybe that's a little too expensive for what you're looking for right now so may I also suggest Vegas, New York, or California. You can get very reasonably priced flights from Calgary to those places (which I'm sure you already knew).
Good luck with the vacation planning! That's the best kind of planning to do!
That's supposed to say "so MY suggestion..." and I'm a school teacher yikes!
yay for having a blog..haha. you should go to New York and see wicked or if you have cashola...go to Belize...my favorite place ever!
I have been waiting for you to get a blog. I am glad you joined the blogging world. How about Europe? You could backpack and it would be SOO romantic!
Hey... How fun that you started a blog. Blogging is a fun way to always update your life and then maybe one day turning it into a book. That is the reason why I started it. Anyways, Congrats for both you guys being done school so early in your marriage!! That doesn't happen too often. August is just right around the corner. Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions of what you should do to celebrate but you guys should do something big.....times like these won't come by all the time.
Your jobs sound so perfect!! You guys should take a little trip to Hawaii!! :) seriously!
Hey its great to see you guys on here. I suggest you two take a cruise! You'll be able to see more than one place and eat all the free food you want!!! :)
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!
hey i just found out you had a blog! HOW FUN!- Brandon and I loved going to Paris-and theres actually some great deals now that they have a connection in calgary! I'm also partial to cancun- nice relaxing and you get a tan!
Post a Comment