6.10.10

Update

I have not updated the blog in a long time but that's because there really isn't much to blog about.

I could talk about how I feel Spring and Fall just blended together, skipping over Summer. (I love Fall colours by the way) I'm trying to convince Austin we need to move somewhere warmer. I could talk about how we haven't cleaned our fish tank in months, but somehow it's starting to look cleaner on its own and that the only time they get fed is when our 11/2 year old friend Brooklynn comes over to feed them. Austin keeps asking for another dog--I point to the fish tank as my answer. I could talk about how Austin is insisting we need a bigger TV for the NBA season after he saw a clip of the Miami Heat training camp. Or that he has a somewhat disturbing man crush on Lebron James. We're working through it. I could talk about the Glee/Britney episode and how it bothered me that the choreography wasn't the same choreography used in her music videos. Anyone else notice that? Just me? I know I'm weird. I could talk about how every other day I tell Austin I really want to learn to play the guitar. I have yet to do anything about it. Or how I am falling in love with photography and my niece has become my number one target. Most of the shots are of her running away from me. She doesn't like to sit still. I could also talk about how I haven't been to the gym in months. Neither has Austin. He continues to lose weight; I do the opposite. Figures. I could also talk about all the books I have read in the last two months (21) because I have had nothing to do at work. I got a new job. I could talk about how when I watch The Biggest Loser I tear up feeling so bad for these people, and yet I'm eating a bowl of popcorn or a plate of cookies as I watch it. Kinda pathetic eh? Or I could talk about how much TV I watch and that I have over a 100 recordings I don't have time to see. PVR/DVR, you have saved my life. Or I could talk about how I haven't done my hair in weeks. I let it dry naturally after my shower which is frizzy with weird half curls. It's as cute as it sounds. And I could talk about how Austin refuses to lift or clean anything now because he has a really good excuse. He has a hernia. Like I said, not much to talk about.

Side note: I'm thinking of getting bangs or lots of layers in my hair. Thoughts???

7 comments:

Jen Low said...

I Love this post it was hilarious. You are such a great writer and it reminds me of your dad.

Just for the record I thought the other day that it looked like you had lost weight. With getting bangs, I think you'd look really cute but I also think you would be super annoyed by them knowing your personality. Just throwing that out there :)

Anonymous said...

Agreed...great post! Lotsa laughs! You guys are so funny! Your pics of Sadie are SO cute! You are getting really good! I'm jealous! You could try bangs...I think they would look way good on you!

Chelsey said...

I am so happy to hear that you eat while watching The Biggest Loser. This season I have sworn off binge eating while watching the show but, least season I usually hit up DQ right before it started. Pathetic, I know!

Loved the update!

Elizabeth said...

Gret post!! Looks like you have lots to talk about...haha ;)!

I think you should DEFINITELY do bangs!!! They would look AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

I'm for the bangs too...it's fun to try something different and I'm on book number 5 in the last month! WORK IS SLOW!

Anonymous said...

21 books? Wow - I am jealous! And I wouldn't worry about not doing your hair - in every photo of you I have seen and at church you always look gorgeous! Good luck with the getting bangs and layers thing - I am seriously considering just chopping my hair - like pixie style - then doing my hair would take 2 minutes!! Hope you are having a great October!

remi said...

favorite post so far.

how did I miss so many?!