23.11.09
Great News...
...Austin is officially GRADUATED!!!
I am so happy for him and couldn't be more thrilled that we are both done with school! It took him a little longer then expected because my mom's condition for him to marry me was that I had to finish my schooling! So, after we got married he came down to Idaho for two semesters so I could graduate and this prolonged his timeline for school. I am so grateful that I was able to get my degree and that now he is graduating with his International Business degree. Congrats Austin...I love you and I am so proud of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh, such a good feeling for sure! Congrats, that is so exciting!
that is great news.
canon vs. nikon - it is a very hard decision. luckily the companies kinda stager the products (meaning: the two companies don't put out a identical camera, one will be nicer than the next) it kinda depends on how much money you want to spend. If i would of gone nikon i would of wanted the nikon d90 but that put me in a much higher price. The canon rebel t1i has more features than the nikon d3000 or d5000 (live view mode) and is competitively priced.
most people tell you to try both and see what one you like better, that didn't really work for me because i had NO idea what i was suppose to be looking for - they were both cameras.
good luck, you will love having an slr!
Post a Comment