Austin and I have been feeling pretty stressed with work lately. We are trying to save up for a house by working at jobs that we really don't like or want to do long term. We have both been really busy and our schedules never seem to match up. If I have a morning off; he has to work. If I have to work late; he gets off early. Thanksgiving dinner was our first dinner together in a really long time.
A couple days ago I had a day off and Austin was able to take the day off too!! YEAH!!! We were able to spend the entire day together and it was so nice. We made some plans but didn't really get to them. We had a lot of running around to do to try and catch up with all the errands we had procrastinated and Austin ended up having to deal with some work stuff as well. Usually, I would have been really annoyed that the day didn't quite go according to planned, but I actually was ok with it. We were able to talk about so many things as we drove all over the city and it was just so nice to be with him for an entire day! Austin felt bad that he dragged me all over the place so he let me pick where to eat dinner! Oh how I love him!! I was very excited because I had been wanting to try this new Mexican place called, MuchoBurrito!! So GOOD!!!! I highly recommend it!
Anyway, I was extremely grateful to spend the day with Austin and we had so much fun! It really is too bad that the real world interrupts time spent with spouses or family. I really just need to win the lottery and buy a beautiful house and spend all day with my husband and family! Haha. Ok, maybe not everyday. I hope everyone in Canada had a happy Thanksgiving!!!
19.10.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys need to stop working so hard! If you ever need a getaway, Rexburg is beautiful in the winter! haha And where is this MuchoBurrito place? I didn't know Calgary had a good mexican place! Hey, where is Austin working?
I understand Cichy's excitement to see you and all, but really Lis? Is it a competition? really? Rexburg vs AZ in the winter?
that's all I'm sayin.
See you soon. ;)
Post a Comment